Foundational Co-Creative Coach Certification
Life Coaching Workshop
WHAT DO I LEARN AS A COACH?
Generously with Curiosity
Extraordinary rapport with Clients
Deep Trust with Client
Self and Client Awareness
Effectively and Directly
Coaching Models that Works
How Can You Help As a Coach?
- Help clients to set Clear Goals
- Identify what is important in client’s life and business
- Overcome Procrastination
- Eliminate fear and self-doubt
- Embrace Uncertainity
- Ensure a sense of well-being
- Gain tools to turn challenges around
What Will The Program Cover?
We ensure that our Life Coaching Workshop (Foundational Training Program) is Comprehensive, Personalized and Supportive. The program comprises of 30 hours of class room training, followed by live coaching practice with known and unknown clients. During the course of this training program, participants will work closely on their individual challenges and what’s holding them back. Once initiated, our students put their coaching skills into practice for organizations and communities that they are part of. Classes are generally conducted both on weekdays and weekends depending on the available slot and student’s preference. For In-company programs the days can be as per the client convenience.
- Essentials of Coaching
- Coaching as Career
- Personal Coaching
- Coaching Theories
- Coaching Models
- Learning From Masters
- Coaching Process and Structure
What more can I expect through my Foundational Co-Creative
Coach Training Program?
- Acquire, Accomplish and Implement Coaching Skills
- Coaching as a special tool for self awareness
- ICF Competencies
- Whole Person Transformation
- Supportive Learning Community
- Deep Healing & Heart Connection
- Self-Discovery & Social Change
- Live Coaching Sessions
- Interactive weekly sessions
- Diversity & Cultural Awareness
- PCC Credentialed Coaches as Trainers
Who Should Attend This Life Coaching Workshop?
- Intend to make a transformation within yourself..
- Visionary Leaders, Business Heads, Manager, Director and are serious about supporting personal and organizational transformations
- HR Heads, HR Manager, HR Specialist, Training Manager, L&D Professional and intend to create coaching culture within the organisation.
- Trainer, Consultant, Mentor and now want to add to your credentials.
- Doctor, Therapists, Psychologists, Health Practitioner
- Want to become a Professional Credentialed Coach.
WHY SHOULD I JOIN COCOWEAVE?
- Dedicated Classroom Hours
- Live Coaching Sessions
- Regular PEER Coaching
- Part of a Coaching Community for Life
- Business Development Curriculum so you attract Clients before you graduate.
- Explore Your Needs and Values
- Experience The Moment
- Expanding The View
- Envisioning The Future
- Flexible learning options through In-Person and Blended Learning programs
- Mentor Coaching Sessions
- One on One Coaching Sessions
- Group Coaching Sessions
- Tele-classes and online discussions about many coaching specialties
- Individualised skill development with rigorous feedback
- One-on-one peer coaching
- Individual and group mentoring
- Unlimited access to a resource-rich online classroom
- Practice Coaching sessions
- Constant Support every time
- Assessment Tools
- Home Assignments
- Oral and Written Assessments
- Making Transformation Possible
Do You Have Questions?
Please fill the form and our Support Team would help you arrange a One-O-One meet with the program co-ordinator.