Picture yourself in a thriving career: helping people transform their lives, their careers, and the world around them. Coaching is a conversation like no other. As a coach, you have immense potential to assist your client from where they are to where they want to be. We understand that your potential clients are seeking your help to improve their lives and thus it is imporantant for you to gain their trust by being a certified life coach. Our three days intensive training workshop will help you apply coaching into practice by providing you with several life coaching models, tools, techniques, competencies and practice them with your peers and other coaches from our global community. We will support you throughout this learning journey to ensure that you become one of the best life coach of the world. Make a difference while doing what you love!
|Generously with Curiosity||Extraordinary rapport with Clients||Powerful Questions||Deep Trust with Client|
|Uncertainty||Self and Client Awareness||Effectively and Directly||Coaching Models that Works|
- Help clients to set Clear Goals
- Identify what is important in client’s life and business
- Overcome Procrastination
- Eliminate fear and self-doubt
- Embrace Uncertainity
- Ensure a sense of well-being
- Gain tools to turn challenges around
When people enquire us that can anyone be a Life Coach? Our answer is simple. Yes, anyone can be a life coach. But, to be a great life coach, you must develop the skills necessary to effectively work with clients such as active listening, powerful questioning, and the ability to decipher nonverbal communication. Before you think of being a life coach, you need to identify the essential requirements of being a coach. The primary job of a life coach is to motivate and encourage people to reach their full potential. Although there is no specific elegibility criteria or an essential degree program that you need to complete to become a life coach, acquiring training in certain fields can prepare you better for the job. Counseling, business consulting, social work, teaching learning and development and human resource management are just some of the fields that can help you develop the skills you need to be a successful life coach.
- Our Life Coaching Workshop is for people serious about doing some real life-changing work. Make the transformation within yourself.
- If you want to Be Your Own Coach
- You want to help people to learn, grow and progress from where they are to where they want to be.
- It is for Visionary Leaders, Business Heads, Managers, Directors who are serious about supporting personal and organizational transformations
- If you are a seasoned trainer, facilitator, community leader, HR Specialist, social justice activist or organizer you are in the right place.
- HR Heads, HR Managers, Training Managers, L & D Professionals.
- Trainers, Consultants, Mentors
- CEOs, CXOs, Business Heads, Directors, General Managers
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- CEOs, Senior Leaders, Line Managers, Team Leaders, Supervisors, Sales Professionals etc
- Therapists, Psychologists, Teachers, Health Practitioners,
- Anyone who wants to become a Professional Coach (Life, Business, Executive, Career etc)
- You are simply interested to launch yourself as a Life Coach.
“People from all walks of life have immensely benefitted from the skills of a Professional Life Coach”
We ensure that the program is Comprehensive, Personalized and Supportive. The program comprises of 3 days class room training, followed by live coaching practice with known and unknown clients. During the course of this training program, participants will work closely on their individual challenges and what’s holding them back. They would also learn how to put coaching into practive for themsemselves. Once initiated, they then put their coaching skills into practice for organizations and communities that they are part of. Classes are generally Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays for open workshops. For In-company programs the days can be as per the client convenience.
Our training curriculum is based on ICF core competencies. Our idea is to ensure that you are first introduced and trained on each coaching competencies and then you get an opportunity to put into pracice and understand the finer nunances of coaching. In specific we cover all the following 11 ICF based coaching competencies.
- Essentials of Coaching
- Coaching as Career
- Establishing Trust and Intimacy Building Coaching Presence
- Active Listening
- Powerful Qustioning
- Direct Communication
- Creating Awareness
- Designimg Actions
- Planning and Setting Goals
- Managing Progress and Accountability
- Real-World Coach Training
- Coaching as a special tool for self awareness
- ICF Competencies
- Whole Person Transformation
- Supportive Learning Community
- Deep Healing & Heart Connection
- Self-Discovery & Social Change
- Live Coaching Sessions
- Interactive weekly sessions
- Diversity & Cultural Awareness
- Coaches Who Keep It Real
- PCC Credentialed Coaches as Trainers
|Dedicated classroom hours||Flexible learning options through In-Person and Blended Learning programs||One-on-one peer coaching|
|Live Coaching Sessions||Mentor Coaching Sessions||Individual and group mentoring|
|Regular Peer Coaching||One on One Coaching Sessions||Unlimited access to a resource-rich online classroom|
|Part of a coaching community for life||Group Coaching Sessions||Practice Coaching sessions|
|Business development curriculum so you attract clients before you graduate||Tele-classes and online discussions about many coaching specialties||Constant Support every time|
|Explore your needs and values||Individualised skill development with rigorous feedback||Assessment Tools|
|Experience The Moment||Home Assignments|
|Expanding the View||Oral and Written Assessments|
|Envisioning The Future||Making Transformation Possible|