Become a Globally Recognized Coach… Register Now!
Your commitment towards excellence in coaching…starts with
ACC – Associate Co-Creative Coach
It’s time to take your career to the Next Level
Should I become a Life Coach?
Being a life coach is an amazing and an extremely rewarding career, but primarily meant for those who are keen to help others achieve their goals. We therefore suggest you to take this assessment only if you are passionate to transform yourself and help others to achieve their goals. If you feel you are ready, go ahead and answer these questions on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest. This self-assessment quiz will help you to assess if you’ve got the qualities necessary for good life coaching.
|I’m a good listener|
|I’m understanding and non-judgemental in my approach|
|I’m good at setting goals|
|I have strong follow through skills|
|I enjoy working with and helping others|
|I have strong communication skills|
|I’m curious by nature|
|People in general seek out for my advice, suggestions and support|
|I’m interested to build relationship with clients|
Once you make a quick assessment.. give us a call or write to us! Our expert student advisors will help you make the right choice!!
Call us Now: +91-8700-501-663 (India) Write us Now: email@example.com
Who is it for?
- Executives, Professionals, Trainers, HR-Heads who want to take their current capabilities to the next level and inculcate these skills in their work and life.
- Entrepreneurs and those with entrepreneurial mindset who want to branch out in their fields using coaching
- Managers within an organisation who want to upgrade their current capabilities and create a coaching culture in their organisations.
- Participants looking for ACC credential with ICF.
How will it help?
Our robust and intensive curriculum is designed to prepare and support you through the entire ICF certification process.
- You get transformed, the shift first happens in you, before you start to create it in others
- Instil in you a proactive and optimistic outlook which helps you make the best of every situation!
- Learn core coaching skills and inculcate it into your professional practices.
- Gain the confidence to deliver coaching services in diverse situations.
- Boost listening and questioning skills.
- Discover your personal leadership style.
By the completion of the Associate Co-Creative Coach Training course, students will:
- Be familiar with and comfortable with basic coaching skills and methods that enable you to serve as a coach.
- Develop an understanding of the evidence-based theories, philosophies, and models on which the profession of coaching is based.
- Understand and apply the ethical standards of the profession of coaching in your work with clients.
- Be able to use basic methods and strategies for personal coaching and for corporate/business coaching.
- Be able to discern clients with whom you most want to work (ideal client), determine which clients are and are not “coachable”, and understand when to refer.
- Be able to design your coaching business distinct from your counselling or therapy practice and the ethical issues which must be considered.
- Identify the transferable skills that form your background and what non-transferable skills, methods, habits, and orientations you need to leave behind.
- Develop a familiarity with the assessment tools used in coaching and how to use them to enhance your clients’ self-growth, strengths, problem solving abilities, and awareness.
- Have identified potential specialties and coaching niches.
Coach Training Options
How can I attend the training?
We at Cocoweave Coaching International would love to give you more than one option to choose from. Depending on your time availability, preference and convenience of learning you can choose either of the following training modes:
- Face to Face
August 2020 Batch
FOUNDATION TO COACHING
|Start Date: 29.08.20||Start Date: 3.10.20||Start Date: 2.1.21||Start Date: 30.1.21||Start Date: 27.3.21||Start Date: 17.4.21|
|End Date: 26.09.20||End Date: 26.12.20||End Date: 23.1.21||End Date: 20.3.21||End Date: 10.4.21||End Date: 29.5.21|
|Day: Saturday||Day: Saturday||Day: Saturday||Day: Saturday||Day: Saturday||Day: Saturday|
|Hrs.: 10||Hrs.: 38||Hrs.: 16||Hrs.: 24 Hrs||Hrs.: 9||Hrs.: 10|
|Class Duration: 2 Hrs||Timings: 3 Hrs||Timings: 4 Hrs||Timings: 3 Hrs||Timings: 3 Hrs||Timings: 1.5 Hrs|
|Mode: Virtual||Mode: Virtual||Mode: Virtual||Mode: Virtual||Mode: Virtual||Mode: Virtual|
Associate Co-Creative Coach
|Training Mode||Duration||Synchronous Hours||Asynchronous Hours|
(Peer Coaching & Self Study)
|Mentor Coaching Hours||Observed Coaching||Practice Coaching|
|Face to Face||6 days||48 Hours||12 Hours||10||Includes||Includes|
|Online||6 Months||48 Hours (2 hrs session every week * 24 weeks)||12 Hours||10||Includes||Includes|
|Blended||3 Months||3 Days F2F training (8 hrs * 3days) + 2 hrs session every week * 12 weeks)||12 Hours||10||Includes||Includes|
Foundation to Coaching
ICF Coaching Competencies
The Transformational Coach
Team Development Coaching